What is a General Member?
As a general member, you will gain exclusive access to our club’s General Meetings and priority to our Flagship Events. Our General Meetings are curated to be insightful, yet simple enough for all those interested in Finance to understand, regardless of background.
Our research directors will impart the foundational knowledge in both methodologies – Fundamental Analysis (FA) & Technical Analysis (TA) across two of the most liquid asset classes – Fixed Income and Forex.
Join us as a General Member
As a General Member, pick up new fundamental analysis and technical analysis skills by attending our weekly General Meetings from 4 to 5.30 pm. Our meetings take place every Friday from Week 3 to Week 13. No background in finance or investing is required.
For the TA portion of the meetings, you can expect to learn more about:
- Interpreting Candlestick Charts
- Analyzing Chart Patterns
- Integrating Technical Indicators into your analysis
- Investment Considerations based on Technical Analysis
For the FA portion of the meetings, you can expect to learn more about:
- Different asset classes of the financial markets
- Market Cycle and Economic Indicators
- Top-down and Bottom-up Investing Approach
- Investment Considerations based on Fundamental Analysis